slingshot wake 2022
Slower board speed on the water, bigger pop off the wake. The three-stage rocker profile is ideal for boat riding or for locking into different sections of the flex on the cable or nose and tail presses.
ATOMIC WOOD CORE - Vertically laminated wood-core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
All Terrain Ladies Board
The tapered Flex Tips and a more rigid belly give the Contrast the perfect blend of cable and boat performance - it has all the pop and ollie power you need for behind boat while the Flex Tips deliver unmatched press-ability in the park. It’s a fast-carving, freeride board that will cover all the bases - from first-timers all the way to Carro Djupsjo status! The Contrast is a fast, easy-riding board built for all riding environments ... for the girl who can’t be bothered by a couple of butterflies and a pinch of glitter.
WHY WE MADE IT
We made the Contrast to be the ultimate board for every style of riding. Whether your crew is meeting up with the park or you’ve got the invite to ride the boat, the Contrast is the only board you need in your trunk for an epic day on the water!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
You’ll love the Contrast because it offers the perfect balance of traction and pop for boat riding and then immediately transforms into a rail-riding machine by simply removing the fins.
- Atomic Wood Core - Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts - Light, flexible and super strong. Reduces overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex under foot.
- Singleshot Fusion Sidewalls - Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the core of the board with a single shot, eliminating the need for fasteners or staples, producing unrivalled dampening and durability.
- Ballistic Base - With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, this base layer is ready for battle...Put to the test daily by some of the most daring park riders in the game.
- 3-Stage Rocker Profile - Slower board speed on the water, bigger pop off the wake. Ideal for boat riding or for locking into different sections of the flex on the cable or nose and tail presses.
- Signature Flex Tips - Designed to make nose and tail presses more exhilarating. Flex Tips move the flex point out from the belly of the board and more into the tips for a whole new feel on rails.
- Belly Channels - Gives riders an added sense of stability and confidence when approaching the wake/obstacles, as well as more effortless edge control