slingshot wake 2022
With .7mm's of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you're sliding across, this base layer is ready for battle. Put to the test daily by some of the most daring park riders in the game.
Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
WINDSOR CABLE WAKEBOARD
The Windsor is based on one of our most popular park boards, the Coalition, but with mods to make it more suitable for hard edging, huge kicker hits, and deeper presses. With subtle tip and tail channels and a more aggressive rail profile, the Windsor offers the perfect amount of traction.
WHY THEY MADE IT
We made the Windsor to keep up with one of the fastest paced cable riders in the world, James Windsor. From corner tricks to kickers to 270's on and 450's off, James is ALL OVER the park with arguably more water time than any other pro rider on our team.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- The Windsor is like a chameleon, adapting quickly to most any riding style.
- From hard-edging corner and kicker fanatics to more tech-based rail junkies, every style of rider finds a bounty of success with the Windsor.
- Atomic Wood Core - Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts - Light, flexible and super strong, our Carbon Bedrock Inserts reduce overall board weight, increases pull strength and allow for a more consistent flex under foot.
- Single-Shot Fusion Sidewalls - Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the core of the board with a single shot, eliminating the need for fasteners or staples, which produces unrivalled dampening and durability.
- Ballistic Base - With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, this base layer is ready for battle. Put to the test daily by some of the most daring park riders in the game.
- Hybrid Rocker Profile - Delivering the best of both worlds, the Hybrid Rocker Profile is a happy medium with a little more pop than a continuous rocker, but still nice and fast on the water.
- Signature Flex Tips -Designed to make nose and tail presses more exhilarating. Flex Tips move the flex point out from the belly of the board and more into the tips for a whole new feel on rails.
- Tip and Tail Channels - Subtle channels pressed into the tip and tail of the board provide additional traction while on edge without restricting the board’s freedom on obstacles.